Menedžer/menedžerka hotelske operative
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Menedžer/menedžerka hotelske operativeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Hotel operations manager|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare and control work processes in hotel operations
- carry out operational management at the hotel
- to ensure the quality and efficiency of work in the hotel operations in accordance with the hotel and widely established standards
- develop business cooperation between different departments of the company
- control work processes in hotel operations
- analyze, monitor and report on the performance of hotel operations
- manage personnel matters in the hotel operations
- communicate with co-workers, customers, suppliers and other partners in the destination, as well as with guests
- communicate in English and at least one foreign language in everyday work situations
- cooperate with customers, suppliers, other partners in the destination and with guests
- participate in the development, introduction and implementation of promotional and sales activities and monitor their effectiveness
- participate in the design and determination of the hotel development strategy
- guest relations management
- take care of the rational use of energy, materials and time
- ensure occupational safety and comply with environmental principles
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
VERIFICATION METHODS - Service with an oral presentation.
In the practical presentation of services, the candidate proves the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard. When performing the service, an oral defense of the task is performed, which includes a test of knowledge and skills, in accordance with the occupational standard Small hotel manager.
Menedžer/menedžerka hotelske operative
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SOK 7 / EOK 6
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...