|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Masker/maskerkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Make-up artist|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hair and beauty services|
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work and the work of employees,
- prepare the work area, cosmetic products, accessories and apparatus in accordance with the prescribed sanitary and health conditions,
- prepare yourself and your client for a camouflage service,
- identify the client's wishes / needs and advise them on the selection and implementation of the camouflage service,
- perform basic hair styling, shape beards and sideburns and use basic hair products,
- perform the basic design of the mask and make up and paint the face and body,
- perform dedicated masking and basic masking techniques to achieve special effects (effects),
- perform face and body painting,
- order and store material, make estimates and calculations of services,
- communicate in business, use professional terminology, use entrepreneurial skills and work in a team,
- ensure the quality of service, taking into account the principles of rational use of energy, time and materials,
- to take care of their own and the client's safety and to protect their health and the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF EXAMINATION OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Oral examination and practical examination by oral defense or
- practical examination by oral defense
The candidate demonstrates attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the national reference point for vocational qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, enterprises, inter-enterprise training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...