Magister rusistike in …/magistrica rusistike in …
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationMagister rusistike in …/magistrica rusistike in …Add to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleMaster's degree in Russian studies and ...
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationMaster’s degree
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationEducational Qualification
|Type of education||
Type of educationMaster's education
Duration of education
Arts and humanities
SQF LevelSQF 8
EQF LevelEQF 7
EOVK LevelSecond level
Students will be able to:
- perform logical and abstract analyses, syntheses and evaluations,
- express in depth their knowledge of both specialist fields in written and oral form and evaluate them critically,
- competently transfer intra- and interdisciplinary knowledge into practice,
- independently enhance, refine and link acquired knowledge and qualifications with various professional fields,
- contextualise and independently supplement information,
- transfer own knowledge and skills to other problem areas (ability to transfer),
- resolve problems, conflicts and work tasks in an intra- and interdisciplinary manner,
- approach problem-solving as part of a team,
- organise and lead expert groups,
- perform (self-)evaluation and (self-)assessment, and think critically and holistically,
- find new sources of knowledge independently and interpret and apply them in professional and academic fields,
- use ICT professionally and effectively in searching for, selecting, processing, presenting and disseminating information,
- ensure the quality of own work and raise quality standards in the work environment.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
Examination performance is graded as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
In order to progress from the first to the second year of a second-cycle two-subject study programme, students must have completed all course units prescribed by the curriculum and individual syllabuses for the first year, for a total of 60 credits.
Third-cycle doctoral study programmes (SQF level 10)
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
In order to complete the programme, students must complete all course units prescribed by the study programme and individual subject syllabuses, for a total of 60 credits. Since this is a two-subject study programme, in order to complete the overall programme students must also complete all course units in the other discipline, amounting to 60 credits, for a total of 120 credits.
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts
Awarding body URL
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Congress centre Brdo, Predoslje 39, 4000...