Kemijski analitik/kemijska analitičarka
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationKemijski analitik/kemijska analitičarkaAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleChemical analyst
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 5
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
SQF LevelSQF 5
EQF LevelEQF 4
Candidates are able to:
- plan and organise their work and that of others,
- ensure quality work and job performance in the working environment as required by the standards,
- use energy, material and time rationally,
- protect the health and the environment,
- develop business qualities, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with co-workers,
- use modern ICT,
- carry out sampling procedures for raw materials, packaging and products,
- perform analyses
- perform data analyses
- manage waste.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of NVQs appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. There are currently no committee members.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical test and
- oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...