Industrijski ličar/industrijska ličarka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Industrijski ličar/industrijska ličarkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Industrial painter|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: mechanics and metal trades|
The candidate is able to:
- Receive daily work instructions from your supervisor and plan your work in stages accordingly.
- Ensure the quality and achievement of quantitative norms, while taking into account the prescribed procedures for the rational use of energy, time and materials and good business practices.
- Use appropriate protective equipment and equipment so as not to endanger yourself or others in your work environment and not to pollute the environment.
- When communicating with the various stakeholders he encounters in his work, take into account good business practices and company values.
- Take responsible action in the event of improper operation of machinery and equipment within its competence.
- Follow the instructions to make diagnoses about the condition of non-faceted and painted surfaces.
- Maintain and repair interior and exterior painted or varnished surfaces on metal structures, buildings and elements.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical assessment with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...