Concierge – Skrbnik/skrbnica gostov
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Concierge – Skrbnik/skrbnica gostovAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Concierge - Guest administrator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare and control own work,
- lead, supervise and coordinate the work of employees in the hotel reception and coordinate the work between different departments of the hotel,
- receive and accommodate hotel guests and grant them statuses,
- provide regular and exclusive services for guests of various statuses,
- communicate with colleagues, business partners and guests,
- communicate in English and at least one foreign language in everyday work situations,
- master verbal and non-verbal communication and assess the personality profile of the guest,
- use entrepreneurial skills and work in a team,
- use modern information and communication technology and software tools,
- manage the offer of the hotel and destination and perform offer and sale activities for good visibility of the hotel and destination,
- rational use of energy, material and time,
- ensure occupational safety and comply with environmental principles.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHOD OF VERIFICATION
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...