Cestni preglednik/cestna preglednica
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Cestni preglednik/cestna preglednicaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Roads inspector|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: building and civil engineering|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and customers,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards,
- inspect the component parts of the road area and safety area and assess road safety,
- identify road safety and dangerous elements and factors representing a risk to road users,
- note down findings following an inspection of roads and communicate and forward urgent information to superiors,
- secure and inspect sites of maintenance work and secure danger areas in the case of unforeseen events and emergencies.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical testing in the testing ground and in the classroom with appropriate teaching aids and a service with oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...