Asistent kamere/asistentka kamere
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Asistent kamere/asistentka kamereAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Camera assistant|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: audio-visual techniques and media production|
- plan, prepare and control own work,
- communicate with a film crew,
- keep abreast of development trends and technologies and materials,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- use recording techniques and equipment,
- carry out test recordings of images and sound,
- sharpen an image and insert an image and sound carrier,
- film as second/assistant camera operator,
- record simple AV items.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers for this qualification.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...