Magister profesor športne vzgoje/magistrica profesorica športne vzgoje
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationMagister profesor športne vzgoje/magistrica profesorica športne vzgojeAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleMaster’s degree in teaching sports education
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationMaster’s degree
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationEducational Qualification
|Type of education||
Type of educationMaster's education
Duration of education
SQF LevelSQF 8
EQF LevelEQF 7
EOVK LevelSecond level
Students will be able to:
- show familiarity with research principles in education,
- be a mentor (mentor students and trainees),
- show pedagogical leadership of a class in the sports education process,
- pursue cross-curricular integration,
- verify and assess knowledge in sports education and formulate feedback (assessment, counselling for children and parents),
- be cognisant of work with special needs children enrolled in normal schools in sports education,
- recognise those gifted in sports and guide them,
- conduct research in the pedagogical field (collect, process and interpret data),
- have an in-depth knowledge of the properties of selected fields and reflect on own understanding of the theory and experiences in practice,
- analyse and plan research work in pedagogical practice, in the field of physical and motor development, and of anthropological aspects of sports for children and adolescents.
Assesment and completion
Examination performance is scored as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
Students must complete 50 ECTS credits to progress from the first year to the second year.
Third-cycle doctoral study programmes (SQF level 10)
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Students must complete all the study requirements laid down by the programme or syllabuses, totalling 120 credits.
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Sport
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...